Mario Jeux Mario Jeux

meh

Looks nice and all but really didn't capture the awesome level designs you find in Nintendos sidescrolling Mario games. Theres always a way to beat the levels in these, but here I found myself stuck more than one time. There has always been a way to beat a level in old Mario games, but here I couldn't proceed because I couldn't break blocks(small), or because I couldn't jump high enough to escape a pit so I had to start over. And whats up with the Fireflowers everywhere? I'd rather see some 1-Ups instead of collecting 10 Fireflowers in each level.
Also you could just fire-spam through the levels. Many enemies running into your firespam don't replace fewer well-placed enemies.

Hope this critique helps you with future jump&runs!

Super Ryucopter Super Ryucopter

awesome

Most rewarding game ending ever.

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Nicely done

This game is quite addicting because it's so hard to beat and looks pretty neat.
I also liked the different weapon types with their pros and contras. (I always find myself restarting the game until I get a light blue weapon to hit the miners with) The amount of stamina is ok in my opinion; anything higher would be unrealistic for a lil dwarf like Larry.

The only problems I encountered were:

- Poison mage and large gnome medals are inaccessable for some reason.
- Mages in general are a tad too strong because you can't avoid the spells. (I managed to kill the lot of them in Day 19 though)
- Using wands is not very rewarding.

Will the main-game have this sidescroller gameplay too? Oh well I guess I'll find out.

/b/ear Gunner /b/ear Gunner

no delicious loli

The game is very repetitive, but the BAWWWWWing reviews alone are worth it.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Horrays.

Despite the timeline, you threw out an awesome successor to (the mediocre) Madness Regent. Overall, you did a good job keeping in line with Madness Consternation (You altered the ending a bit, but you just can't kill the player after he won, do you?)
Graphics stayed almost the same, but that doesn't matter since they stay top-notch.
The only flaw would be the insanely high health of the l33ts. In Krinkels flashs, they all die from one well-placed shot - in Madness Accelerant they eat the whole guns magazine you just stole from them. (The trick is to let Tricky kill them for you of course)
The "meowing-tricky" is typical newgrounds-staff-humor, but it put a smile on my angryfaic. >:)